Kenzie Whyte | Personal Trainer
Health and fitness has become the foundation of my being. What I love about fitness is the changes that it brings people, not only physically but socially and emotionally. Seeing the confidence of my clients grow as they learn about exercises, nutrition and how their body works is greatly rewarding.I strive to help others to achieve their own health and fitness goals. All of the benefits that come along with great health fitness are a bonus!
- Diploma in Applied Sport and Exercise Leadership:
- Specialty Personal Training and Exercise Prescription
- Certificate in Applied Sport and Exercise studies
- REPS Registered Personal Trainer
- First Aid Certificate
- Weight Loss
- Muscle Gain
- HIIT/ Interval training
- Strength training
- Balance and flexibility
- Mobility and stability
- Olympic lifting/ Power training
- Group fitness instruction
Every client is different and what works for one may not work for another.
Tired of not seeing results? Sick of the same workout? Lack of motivation?
Let’s find what works for you and get the results you desire!